We love answering your questions! Below are some Frequently Asked Questions that you may also have.
- What delivery options are available to me if I purchase items from the online store? Excellent question! Once you place your order, it will take us 2-4 business days for us to process it and get your items ready for your home. When we have them ready to go, you may choose to pick them up from Van Go at 715 New Jersey St, Lawrence, KS, 66044. You may also choose "Local Delivery" at checkout, which is a low fee of $5.00. You can also choose shipping for applicable items, which will be mailed via USPS within 2-4 business days of your order. Not all items are available for shipping-- please read item descriptions carefully.
- Are all the items in the online store the most recently made? Not everything. While most of the artwork on the online store has been made in the most recent JAMS and TAT sessions, some of it was created in previous sessions. We are glad to provide a variety of items from a variety of artists, past and present.
- Will you also have in-person shopping hours? Yes! Our in-person gallery will be open for shopping beginning with our opening night on Saturday, November 26 from 7PM-9PM. After that, the gallery will be open November 27th to December 18th with the schedule of: Tuesday through Friday from 10AM-6PM, Saturdays from 10AM-5PM, and Sundays from 1-5PM.
- Can I view items by a specific artist? Absolutely! If we know exactly who created the artwork, we have tagged that artist's name to the product. You can simply type in the artist's first name into the search bar, and the results will display all the products we have available to purchase by that specific artist.
- How can I help Van Go? Your support means everything to us and our artists. You can help Van Go by volunteering or donating.